I am providing this disclosure policy because I make money from the content and services I share on this website. That is part of why this website exists!
First and foremost, I have this website to begin discussions with you, my readers, because I am passionate about helping others think deeper about the media they interact with.
However, I would not be completely truthful if I neglected to say that I also use this website to provide income, whether directly from the content on this site, or from any professional relationships formed through this site.
Because of this fact, I willingly submit to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers so that I both protect myself, and so I may remain trustworthy to you, my readers.
Therefore, all of the following points are true whenever you read anything on this site:
- All content can, and does, have a financial impact of some sort.
- Any of the content may be used promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I will never promote or endorse a product or service that I do not believe has high value for my readers.
- Any contest and/or giveaway that may occur on this site is paid for by me, unless otherwise stated.
- I will not guarantee that my thoughts of any product will be “positive”; my commitment is to my readers and providing them a thoughtful commentary on what I interact with and assess.
- I retain the right to provide advertising and sponsorship across this web property for partners and businesses I feel are beneficial to my readers, and would never sponsor or advertise a product I do not feel would be helpful to them.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
Please join a discussion today, either in the comments of a post, or by sharing your thoughts with me personally!